locked questions

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

my co-owner and I have discussed opening a group here, but I have a few questions.

First off, I hope it is allowed to have 2 group owners.

We would like to open a group which is not private in that members have to be either added or sent an invite; but is closed so that people have to be a member to participate but can join by seeing the group name listed.  We do not want people who are members of other .io groups but not members of our group to be able to see our messages.

I hope this makes sense, because i thought i had read something about people being able to share in interesting topics, and I am not sure I understand this concept.

thank you

Cherrill