locked Re: "added hashtag" not appearing in member activity log search criteria, though not restricted to mods #bug

Duane

I also just noticed that the card for 'on-the-fly' hashtags was updated and archived: https://groups.io/g/beta/thread/updates_to_trello/267148 I'd guess that any created from now on, by using it in an email Subject line, will show up in the Activity Log. It's still not a choice under the Member Activity, but will probably show up soon unless it's waiting for one to be created. Since each Actions list seems to be exclusive, I'd think it will move to Member Activity instead of Moderator Activity, but may be duplicated since on some groups only Moderators will be creating them.