locked Re: (?) "poststatus changed" not showing in moderator activity #bug

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 4:36 PM, oliviaj_catlady <oliviajcatlady@...> wrote:

I was running some tests today and changed my own status to moderated so that i could give the other mods in my test group a chance to try out approving, editing, and rejecting messages. This action didn't show up in "moderator activity" and also didn't show up when I specifically checked "poststatus changed" under moderator activity. Not sure whether this is just planned and not yet implemented, or is a bug.

It should show up under Moderator Activity as 'SuchandSuch changed SuchandSuch's delivery via web'. I tested it and it worked for me. Please let me know if you still can't find it.

Thanks,
MarkĀ