From: Trish <pnrfan@gmail.com>
To: beta@groups.io
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:35 pm
Subject: Re: [beta] how to schedule files to go out automatically?

Wouldn't dropbox require them to download that to their computer in order to access the files?

Trish

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 1:51 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Speaking about things like this, just because one is on a tech list, the knowledge really depends on age, and individual. As for file sharing, I'm not a mod, but if anything, I tend to use dropbox. With old devices, and with not much tech knowledge, that is the easiest to use.

Sent from a Braille Sense