locked Re: Bug in message formatting - strikethrough doesn't "stick".

I wrote:

Yahoo used to publish in a help page the whitelist of HTML tags that it
would allow in Group descriptions and messages. It applied that
whitelist even to message bodies passed through as individual messages.
They took down that help page a few years ago and replaced it with "try
it and see, you're on your own if it doesn't work".
I stand corrected, the explicit list is back.

"Using HTML or CSS in Yahoo Groups messages"
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN2506.html

The last time I looked for it I only found this one:

"Customer Care does not provide support for using HTML or other scripts in Yahoo Groups"
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN4501.html

-- Shal