locked Re: A thought on moderation

Hi All,

I went heads down for a few hours and was able to implement the pending message claim system we discussed. When you edit a pending message, you claim it. If someone else tries to do something to that message, they get a dialog saying it's been claimed by another person. If you try to approve/reject an already claimed message through email, you will get an error message.

Lots of code changes. Lots of exciting possibilities for new bugs. :-) Let me know if you see anything funny or have suggestions for improvements.

Also, I added the 'BCC: Moderators' checkbox to the Reject dialog as well.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:00 AM, DR Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Making quoted text read correctly. Posting by email added hard returns where it shouldn't have.]

> ...I'd add something that's always been on my wish list. I'd love the reject message pop-up to have a check mark ''CC: Mods?''

I think that makes sense. When I reject a message, I'd like to have the
option of letting the other moderators know why. It lets us 'stay on the
same page', and sometimes it might help them understand how to deal with
that same person in the future.

Dano