Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:18 PM
Subject: [beta] #bug ("moderates [groups]")

I clicked on my user name just now (in the thread title of one of the threads I'd started in beta) and the following popped up:

  • Moderates 3 groups
  • updates
  • GroupManagersForum
  • beta
  • OliviaTest M

  • Obviously, I don't moderate any of these groups! (besides "OliviaTest"). Also, I'm not sure what the "M" means since I am the owner of OliviaTest. I also own three other groups and none of them are showing up, and I am a moderated member of another group and that one is not showing up, either. I haven't seen this behavior before so perhaps things are just in a state of flux...