locked Re: View selections

Laurence Taylor

On 21/11/2014 23:49, Shal Farley wrote:
Laurence,

> If it could be turned on or off by the user, that would be nice for
> both camps.

Actually, I shouldn't have used the word "options", as that might imply
needing to go to a settings page somewhere to change it. What I mean is
an immediately accessible control to let the individual user choose the
viewing style that suits that user's needs of the moment. The user's
choice should be remembered from session to session, naturally.
I don't mind a settings page, as long as it's easy to find and use. Some
are so hidden and convoluted I suspect the compay doesn't want anyone to
use them.

--
rgds
LAurence