Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Online Replies

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 5:41 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:

Posting a message made me understand what you mean. The "send to group" was visible, the "send to sender" was not, but only appeared by scrolling.

Wouldn't it be easier if there were TWO send-buttons? right beside eachother. One to group and one to the author of the message replied to.

I've replace the drop down with two individual buttons. Please let me know what you think.