locked Re: "Like" for the email-centric (was First Impressions of Groups.io)

Laurence Taylor

On 21/11/2014 21:50, Shal Farley wrote:

Infinite scroll suits some people. Notably Yahoo Groups and Groups.io
have both adopted that style for for presenting message lists and
messages in topic.
Infinite scroll doesn't suit me at all. I want to get to the bottom of
the screen - especially if I want to save it!

What I would suggest would be to have some list/message viewing options,
with facile ways to switch among them, so that one can choose the style
that works best for what you're doing at the moment.
If it could be turned on or off by the user, that would be nice for both
camps.

--
rgds
LAurence