locked Re: Message threads versus topics

Laurence Taylor

On 17/11/2014 18:28, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hmm. I fall into the camp that dislikes the staggered message presentation
view like this. I really dislike how Reddit does things, for example.

Is there much demand for a view like this?
I don't like the multiple-indent style, I find it dificult to read. In
my view, messags shoild be shown - or should be able to be shown - in
strict chronological order. Otherwise you get, as you do with Reddit
&c., a string of old messages with a new one in the middle.

--
rgds
LAurence