locked Re: Question about scheduled files

Yes, it is, but I didn't know you can send files till now. I just wrote some text to put in the calendar event's description. I now believe I deleted the message from Joseph Lee detailing how to send a file as part of a calendar event. Can someone please re-post as I may do this to my groups. Cheers!

On 18 Nov 2015, at 05:14, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Carlos, actually Joseph is correct there is a way of doing it. Christopher Holzworth, would possibly be able to provide the correct instructions in order to do this. I believe it's a little bit of interaction with the calendar, and also with the welcome message. But it can be done.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com

I initially thought that the calendar could be used to send scheduled messages to the group, but unless I'm missing something, I don't believe that you can as it stands. However, there are other ways to send messages on a schedule. For now I have set up scheduled messages to be sent using Blat the command line mailer.