locked Re: Changed how polls work

Mark, that is actually a much more standard way according to W3C to do this, and, for screen reader users as myself, that really really makes things much more accessible having those buttons.  Thank you for doing that!  Keep up the great work, my friend!  You're doing a fantastic job!

Chris.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:12 PM
Subject: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

A new poll has been created:

I've changed polls a little bit based on a bunch of feedback received. It was unclear to many people that their votes were being registered by just checking the boxes. So, I've added 'Vote' and 'Results' buttons. Now to vote, you check the box(es) and click the Vote button. The display then immediately switches to the Results display, if the poll is configured to show results before the poll is closed.

Please let me know what you think. Here's a sample poll to test things out.

1. Coke
2. Pepsi
3. Sprite
4. Dr Pepper