locked Re: Changed how polls work

Judy,

Thanks Mark, but since I've already voted, I can't vote again to see
the Thanks For Voting message.
Sure you can. Just go back to the vote display (if you're seeing the results display use the "Back to Vote" link below the results) and click the Vote button. That will bring you to the results display, with "Thank you for voting" in a pale green bar above the vote results.

Or at least, that's what happens for me.

If clicking the Vote button doesn't automatically switch you to the Results display then you have a deeper problem - the button may not be working at all.

-- Shal
Firefox (up to date), Win7 Pro 64-bit.