From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 4:15 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

Hi Judy,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:52 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Mark, I just voted and clicked the Vote button, but I didn’t get any type message that my vote was recorded.  I then checked results and nothing happened so I assume it isn’t set up to show results.  I think a message should pop up telling the user that their vote was recorded and if the results are closed to users, the results button should be greyed out.

I just added an alert that says “Thanks for voting.” when you vote. Please let me know what you think.