From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:13 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

A new poll has been created:

I've changed polls a little bit based on a bunch of feedback received. It was unclear to many people that their votes were being registered by just checking the boxes. So, I've added 'Vote' and 'Results' buttons. Now to vote, you check the box(es) and click the Vote button. The display then immediately switches to the Results display, if the poll is configured to show results before the poll is closed.

Please let me know what you think. Here's a sample poll to test things out.

1. Coke
2. Pepsi
3. Sprite
4. Dr Pepper