locked Re: Changed how polls work

Cacky B

Looking good.
Cacky

On 11/4/2015 12:12 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

A new poll has been created:

I've changed polls a little bit based on a bunch of feedback received. It was unclear to many people that their votes were being registered by just checking the boxes. So, I've added 'Vote' and 'Results' buttons. Now to vote, you check the box(es) and click the Vote button. The display then immediately switches to the Results display, if the poll is configured to show results before the poll is closed.

Please let me know what you think. Here's a sample poll to test things out.

1. Coke
2. Pepsi
3. Sprite
4. Dr Pepper