locked Re: Changed how polls work

Linda

Hi Folks,
I think Mark said that the Results button would be there only when the poll is configured to show Results.

If you click on Vote on the Results page, you can change your vote but not vote again.  The button should say, Change Vote.

Linda

Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

Shal, I sent a note regarding the button also.  I was a first time voter and I suggested that a message pop up saying the vote has been recorded or something like that.  Then when you click the Results button, if it is closed to voters, a message should pop up saying the results are closed or have a message there that says that.

I probably voted several times, since I clicked the Vote button several times.  LOL

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:34 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

Mark,

> The display then immediately switches to the Results display, if the
> poll is configured to show results before the poll is closed.

The "Vote" button appearing at the bottom of the Results display is a little puzzling at first, especially if you get there by having just voted. Maybe it should say "Change Vote" or something to indicate what it allows you to do, and hence why you might click it.

Or would that be too confusing to people that get there without having voted yet (clicked Results)?

-- Shal

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.