Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

Shal, I sent a note regarding the button also.  I was a first time voter and I suggested that a message pop up saying the vote has been recorded or something like that.  Then when you click the Results button, if it is closed to voters, a message should pop up saying the results are closed or have a message there that says that.

I probably voted several times, since I clicked the Vote button several times.  LOL

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA