From: Shal Farley [mailto:@Shal]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:34 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Changed how polls work #poll

Mark,

The display then immediately switches to the Results display, if the
poll is configured to show results before the poll is closed.
The "Vote" button appearing at the bottom of the Results display is a little puzzling at first, especially if you get there by having just voted. Maybe it should say "Change Vote" or something to indicate what it allows you to do, and hence why you might click it.

Or would that be too confusing to people that get there without having voted yet (clicked Results)?

-- Shal