locked Re: Attachments

It's easy enough to include links back to the website to view the attachments, and that's on the todo list.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Laurence Taylor <g7mzh@...> wrote:
On 16/11/2014 01:27, Shal Farley wrote:

> The key advantage is that allows members who read the group's archive
> or digest (rather than individual messages) to have access to the
> attachments.

Would it be possible to have an option to include attachments in a
digest? Another (now defunct) list operator used to do this, but I think
if it is to be done it should be an option for the subscriber.

There are groups where I take the digest because I am interested in the
conversations but not in the attachments.

--
rgds
LAurence