locked Re: Another interesting poll

My real point of creating that poll, of course, is to see what it would be like. It looks like votes are cast the instant you check a box or select a radio button, because you can't show results if the option to hide them until the poll has closed has been selected.

Of course, one minor detail: It didn't ask me when the poll is considered closed, and I don't see a "Close Poll" option as the poll creator. Nor can I see the results so far myself, either, so I'm in the dark as much as everyone else.

I would suggest a "Cast Vote" or "Change Vote" button, because people aren't used to having checkboxes and radio buttons having immediate effect on the web. And of course, if I say not to display results until the poll closes, I should be able to say when the poll closes, too.