locked Re: yahoogroup message archive transfer?

Hi Green,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Green Fizzpops <greenfizzpops@...> wrote:

My question is : is it possible to transfer the message archive? It is pretty valuable to us. I'd be happy with just copying over all the first posts (not replies) of the 10 moderators and the owner address as a bare minimum.

I would be happy to work with you to import your archives. As Shal mentioned, the Yahoo ToS means that we can only import the messages from the posters who have given permission. The archives should be in mbox format if possible. Send me an email off-list and we'll get started.

Cheers,