locked Re: Attachments

Ian,

Now I find that setting Yahoo to "no html" means that mails *with* html
are bounced...
That shouldn't happen, unless the message has no text/plain part.

I just re-tested this in my test group and verified that a message with both text/plain and text/HTML parts is accepted by a group set to "Plain Text" - the text/plain part posts and the text/HTML part is discarded. The bottom of the message has appended the notation:

A message with no text/plain part is bounced in such a group, but this has always been true.

I'll agree that " HTML - Include Attachments as links" is the worst of
both worlds.
Not me. It is still my preferred setting for Yahoo Groups.

Specifically because it means the attachments are available in the archives. Seeing today that Yahoo has broken the stored attachment feature, and now requires sign-in for access to photo attachments, I might have to re-think that.

-- Shal