Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Allowing non-subscribers to post

Hi Mark, I really don’t like this idea at all.  I understand it is turned off by default, but if for whatever reason it was turned on by mistake that could be a real mess on some groups.  What was the reason for doing this?   It must have been discussed quite a while ago, because I don’t remember it.

If this is implemented, why  even bother having people subscribe and have them provide information if that is required.  What is going to keep spammers from being one of these non-subscribers?

Sorry to burst your bubble and I’m sure my opinion won’t make a difference.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA