Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

Linda,

> After Mark made the change, I got the same result as Steph.

All the members run together, rather than separated one per line? I
wonder what the difference is.

> Yahoo’s (old) Download list that was Text File, not a web page.

Actually, it was a plain text web page, which you could then save to a
file. Here's a screen shot showing the Download list in Firefox:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shalf/10130182725/in/album-72157636272401705/
(pardon the blurs for privacy)

And here's one showing the Export list:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shalf/10130180605/in/album-72157636272401705/

The second looks very much like I see with Mark's update, except that
Yahoo had the ID first and the email address second, had used
apostrophes rather than quote marks, and had spelled out the field
content rather than using numeric codes for most.

-- Shal