From: Jim Poston
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

On 9 Sep 2015 at 16:19, Linda wrote:

> However, I don’t think that list owners, previously from Yahoogroups,
> will be pleased at having to go through all those hoops to get what,
> prior to Neo, had been available with a single click (download).

Well, they could always go back to Y!G, where they can download their member list in exactly the same way (CSV).  The single click download isn't available there anymore.

It is pretty trivial to clip out the email addresses from the CSV file.  If you don't have Excel or another spreadsheeet program, you can try these online tools:

--
Jim
Poston@...