locked Re: Download member list question with Windows

Linda

Thanks Shal.  I will do it because my lists are quiet today.  However, I don’t think that list owners, previously from Yahoogroups, will be pleased at having to go through all those hoops to get what, prior to Neo, had been available with a single click (download).  Just my opinion...  Thanks again, Linda

Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

Linda,

> Shal, you’ve hit the nail on the head!

In that case, you might try WordPad. It seems to accept the newline
format of groups.io's export. Then you have only the normal CSV
formatting to deal with (lots of quote marks and commas).

In WordPad you can also use the Save As command to save it as a "Text
Document - MS-DOS Format". That will give it the CRLF style of new line
so that Notepad will open that file as one line per member.

-- Shal