locked Re: Download member list question with Windows

Jim Ruby <jim@...>

One other thing if it was not already mentioned is to right click on the file and choose open with and choose notepad. Note be sure that always use this program is unchecked with in this dialog box if you don't want to always open these files with the program you are choosing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Gregory [mailto:@CatWomanDiana]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 10:45 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

Probably late on this - but the easiest thing I can think
of is to open Notepad or Wordpad, then use File->Open and
find the *.csv file. Works for me (Win 7).

Other is to open it in Excel, then use Save As - or if you
are on Office 365, it has an Export -> change file type ->
choose whatever is needed to upload wherever it needs to go.

dg