From: Linda
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

Hi Rajmund,
Will you please try that and advise.  I’m looking for a list of my members’ email addresses – only.

If anyone is familiar with the way Yahoogroups members Download used to be, that’s what I want.  (Things have changed since Neo.)

I do not have Windows Office but even if I did, the result would be unsatisfactory for my purposes.  There is way too much information.   (In Yahoogroups what we have used to be called members Export.)

Thanks,
Linda