locked Re: Download member list question with Windows

Duane

There are several options that I've tried. Changing the extension to .txt allows me to open it in Notepad, but removing all the extraneous information is a pain.

Opening the file in Excel or Open Office Spreadsheet lets me delete the other columns easily. Then I can save it as a text file with just the first column. The procedure is a bit different for each program, but not too difficult to figure out. I can also do any other manipulation I might want, say email and user name only or sorting on a column.

I remember Yahoo having the option available to download only email addresses and could never figure out why it might be needed. I've always wanted at least the username along with it.