From: "Mark Fletcher" <markf@corp.groups.io
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:58:41 -0700
Subject: [beta] Download member list question with Windows

Hi All,

Someone is having an issue with the downloaded member list. They're running
Windows, and I'm on Mac, so unfortunately I can't help. They would like to
bring the member list into Notepad or Wordpad to edit (they just want the
email addresses out of the file), but they're having problems because
Windows doesn't think the .csv file is plain text.

Does anyone have any experience with this and could offer some suggestions?