From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:41 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Site #updates

That is a good idea and I'll add it to the todo list. In the mean time, please keep pointing out terms that aren't clear. I want to make sure the site is as easy to use as possible.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:38 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Mark, this is where my terminology of things is lacking, but would it be possible to have a ? by the options and when you hover over it, it will explain what each one does?

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA