From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:05 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Site #updates

Agreed, but I'm not sure how to make it better without having the button be really long. :-/

Mark

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:

That's good; wording is unclear though.

Linda

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:55 PM

That's exactly what it does.

Mark

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Wouldn't Approve and Switch to Default Group Settings be more useful?
Thanks,
Linda

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:40 PM

Hi Judy,

When viewing a pending message, if the person who sent the message is set to moderated (regardless of what the group is set to), there are now two buttons, 'Approve' and 'Approve & Unmoderate Sender'. 'Approve' does not change the posting status of the sender.