moderated Re: owner "add field" or phone number in profile #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 09:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
if you have suggestions for improvements.
I have defined a date and a number field as extra member data. Both appear as left justified under the column headings on the member list which feels wrong. The normal 'Applied' date on that list is right justified so there is a slight inconsistency there. If number based fields are right justified and text based fields left justified, it would give a more familiar feel and resemble a speadsheet such as Excel.

Being able to sort the extra member data fields would be nice.

The extra member data is not cleared when the Group profile is reset, which makes sense as the extra fields don't apply to the overall account profile so there is no corresponding field they can be refreshed from.. I think a clarification in the manual for that would be helpful.

Regards
Andy