moderated Re: owner "add field" or phone number in profile #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 09:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
If the `Viewable in a member's profile` checkbox is checked for a field, it will show up in their group profile. You can get there by going to the Subscription tab, then clicking the Group Profile button. If that checkbox is not checked, then the field will just appear in the Subscription page.

Please let me know if that's not what you're seeing, or if you have suggestions for improvements.
My point in #33552 was that there are two ways for a member to view their Group Profile. One is via the Subscription page and the Group Profile button, the other is via the Account > Identity page (which is the method given in the member's manual). The first method shows the additional data on the profile page and second method does not.  I think the profile page should display the same information regardless of how you get there.

Regards
Andy