Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Email address obscuring

Well, I thought about asking you that, privately, off of the group, but decided to send my message to the group instead.

If your address was obscured, that choice would be taken away from me.

On the other hand, I do see and sympathize with your opinion.

Marlin

On 8/31/2015 8:01 PM, Linda wrote:
Yes, Marlin, I would want it obscured everywhere, if possible.

Thanks for asking,
Linda

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 8:55 PM

Linda, I can see your address at the top of the message you just sent.

Would you want it to be obscured there as well?

Just asking/

Marlin

On 8/31/2015 7:49 PM, Linda wrote:
Hi Mark,
I say Obscure, Obscure, Obscure! – every which way you possibly can.  I can’t think of any reason not to protect subscribers’ email addresses in groups with hidden membership lists.  That’s what hidden means.

Thanks,
Linda