If your address was obscured, that choice would be taken away from me.

On the other hand, I do see and sympathize with your opinion.

Marlin

On 8/31/2015 8:01 PM, Linda wrote:
Yes, Marlin, I would want it obscured everywhere, if possible.

Thanks for asking,
Linda

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Email address obscuring

Linda, I can see your address at the top of the message you just sent.

Would you want it to be obscured there as well?

Just asking/

Marlin

On 8/31/2015 7:49 PM, Linda wrote:
Hi Mark,
I say Obscure, Obscure, Obscure! – every which way you possibly can.  I can’t think of any reason not to protect subscribers’ email addresses in groups with hidden membership lists.  That’s what hidden means.

Thanks,
Linda