moderated Re: Member subscription colors #update

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 06:21 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I have updated the site. If a subgroup does not have a default color set, setting the parent subscription's color will now propagate that to the subgroup subscription.
I found a scenario where the colours are not propagated in the way I expected and so don't work in the same way as profile information:

If subgroup member has their colour changed to 'no colour' and the default sub settings for the subgroup are 'no colour' then the subgroup member colour should be inherited from the main group. This way it works the same as resetting a (sub)group profile when the values are inherited from the higher level.

Regards
Andy