moderated Re: Drafts completely disappearing #bug

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 08:25 AM, Andy wrote:
I always wait 15 seconds or so, before clicking anywhere to leave the Draft edit page
Do you mean that you wait 15 seconds after typing your last character? In the cases I'm talking about, I've already spent about 10-15 minutes composing the draft. It should have saved already, even if it misses the last sentence or something. But it's always completely, totally blank except for my signature.