moderated Re: Drafts completely disappearing #bug

Andy I

I also want to mention that I always wait 15 seconds or so, before clicking anywhere to leave the Draft edit page.  I figure that if I leave the page too soon, it will not have saved.  I'm sure 15 seconds is more than enough time.

I thought Mark added something (a few months ago) that would show when a draft was being saved, similar to what Gmail does.  But I don't see that anymore.  If it was there, it might tell you if your drafts are not being saved promptly.

Andy