moderated Drafts completely disappearing #bug

This is a bad one and I've noticed it over the past week or so. I compose a very detailed draft, go outside of the draft to look something up (I am NOT using the back arrow), and when I come back to the draft, it is gone. Poof. Into thin air. And I need to compose it all over again. The only way to save a draft now seems to be to always remember to keep two windows open. Something very, very wrong here....
Thanks.