moderated Notification from name change #update

Hi All,

Previously, most group notifications were sent with the From name being "(group email address) Notification", like:

From: main@beta.groups.io Notification noreply@groups.io

I have changed that to just "Group Notification", like:

From: Group Notification noreply@groups.io

The reason is that, some email clients, like Gmail, will take any sender name/email address and add it to their contacts. Then, when starting to type an email address to send a message to, Gmail would end up matching on the email address from these group notifications names. That would mean that the message would be sent to noreply@groups.io instead of the proper group email address.