locked Re: Editing messages

Linda

Hi Ronaldo, I think this is a wonderful feature of Groups.io. A careless moderator, for instance, might approve a message containing a broken link. Being able to fix the link would help members who read via the web. Linda

From: "ro-esp" <ro-esp@dds.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:24 PM
To: <beta@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] Editing messages

markf@corp.groups.io sendis:

I've just pushed to the site the ability to edit archived messages. Also,
the Edit and Delete buttons now also appear when viewing messages in the
Inbox view. Let me know if you see any issues.
Err... WHO can edit WHICH messages? I don't see a problem with moderators editing messages *before* they're sent out, or members deleting their OWN messages, but letting even just moderators change the content of messages that were sent out already definitely sounds like a bad idea.

groetjes, Ronaldo

--
http://www.esperanto.net http://www.moneyasdebt.net