Re: Posting a message "from" the group owner address doesn't post as from the group owner address #bug

(First, belated reply to Andy in previous message: yes, I did realize that eventually. Thanks.)

There is another weirdness. I may be completely misremembering, but did Send Message (from the member page) use to exit all the way back to the group home page? I thought it went back to the member page or at least the member list. It seems all different now - you're plopped out onto the group home page with the banner "your message has been sent." I just don't remember it being that way.