Re: Posting a message "from" the group owner address doesn't post as from the group owner address #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 09:28 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I believe that the 'via groups.io' issue has been fixed.

One other thing I have found is that if you reply to a member's '+Owner Messages' and select the owner as the From address, the email sent to the member does not have 'Group Moderator' as the Display Name, it just has the +owner address. For consistency, I think that should also be shown as 'Group Moderator <+owner email address>'.

Regards
Andy