moderated Re: Activty-log search on "edited message" very buggy #bug

Another thing to consider: when searching, I first tried the Moderator Activity dropdown. Not finding it there, I next tried Message Activity dropdown. Not there, either. Turns out it's in the Member Activity dropdown. That's the last place I would (and did) look for it. What about changing it to "message edited" and moving it to the Message dropdown?