moderated Re: Posting a message "from" the group owner address doesn't post as from the group owner address #bug

Hi All,

Messages sent by theĀ +owner address were being emailed with the correct From address. They were not being displayed on the website correctly, however, as you've noticed. I've fixed that.

I do not do any sort of user interface A/B testing. Everybody gets the exact same web site. The only testing I've done is through the use of the /settest URLs which I think I've posted about a couple of times in the past, for people to opt-in to different things (there are none of those at the moment).