moderated Re: "Bypass: not moderated" status for topics #suggestion

ps You know my request for this? Please don’t ever do it. EVER. Lol
Delete the request! Worst idea in the world! 🤪🤪🤪

On Apr 22, 2022, at 7:57 AM, Janet_Catlady via groups.io <JanetOliviaCatlady@...> wrote:

After posting this I realized that of course, you could not allow topics to be both "moderated" and "bypass - not moderated." And since the former goes through hashtag, and the latter would too, this would require scanning any hashtags users try to attach for conflicts. If these attributes were attachable directly to topcs rather than through hashtags, that would make resolving conflicts easier, and would, I'd argue, make everything simpler and more transparent as well. But I think it would also require a substantial redesign. I think it's worth considering, as radical as it sounds.