moderated Re: Force actual download of CSV member list from "Download" button #suggestion

Christopher Warrington

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 10:53 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote: > I've switched the Content-Type for that page from text/plain to text/csv. > Which is what it was at some point long ago, but changed for reasons I > don't remember. It really should be text/csv, and that should cause the > behavior you're looking for.

There are a few more knobs too, if they're helpful, the help convince browsers to download instead of render:

--

Christopher Warrington