moderated Re: Posting a message "from" the group owner address doesn't post as from the group owner address #bug

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 12:06 PM, Donald Hellen wrote:
Now I am wondering if Mark is testing different versions of the GIO interface,
like Facebook does
How can you mention groups.io and Facebook in the same breath! lol
I will test again later. Just running out the door now...